The NADDRG 2019 Fall Symposium will be held on November 21st, 2019, at the Inn at St. John’s in Plymouth, MI (44045 Five Mile Rd, Plymouth MI 48170). Breakfast will be available starting at 7:30am, and the meeting will start at 8am.
You can pay for the November 21st NADDRG Symposium with a Credit Card by clicking on the link below. If you are a guest, please let us know your member contact. If you are paying for someone else, please let us know who.
If you are not a member of NADDRG, you may attend one meeting as a Guest of a member in good standing. Attending subsequent meetings will require you to become a Provisional Member.
At the November 2019 meeting, tentative topics are shown in the list below. Topics and order may change – we’ll hand out an agenda at the meeting. We hope to see you!
- Heat and Temperature in Hot Stamping
- Effects of welds on the forming behaviors of Laser Welded Blanks
- Formability of Tailor Welded Blanks
- Stress-based Failure Detection Method in the VDA 238-100 Tight Radius Bend Test
- Fracture Anisotropy in AHSS Steels
- GISSMO Fracture Modeling of AHSS Steel
- Deformation of Q&P Steels: Adiabatic Heating and Sheet Orientation
- Converting mesh data between af and k format and Use in stamping die development
- Review of the International Centre for Innovative Manufacturing Projects
- Mitigation of Edge Cracking During Accumulative Roll Bonding (ARB) of Aluminum Strips
- Addressing Future Transportation Challenges with Steel
- Aspects of Analysis of Sheared Edge Based on Surface Image
- Fatigue Damage of Trim Die with Orientation Dependence
- CAE-based process design for improving formability in hot stamping
- Formability Characterization of AA5182-O using Marciniak, Nakazima, and Stretch-Bend Tests with Curvature and Strain-Rate Based Limit Strain Detection Methods
- Laser Heat Treating of Automotive Dies
- Industry 4.0: Press Side Die Lubrication
- …and more!
Let us know what you want to present!