The next NADDRG meeting will likely be in December 2020, in a VIRTUAL format. We are still in discussions on how to best accomplish our off-the-record discussions in a secure environment. Check back for more information.
The NADDRG 2021 Spring Symposium will be held in May, 2021, at the Inn at St. John’s in Plymouth, MI (44045 Five Mile Rd, Plymouth MI 48170). Breakfast will be available starting at 7:30am, and the meeting will start at 8:30am.
You can pay for the May 2021 NADDRG Symposium with a Credit Card by clicking on the link below, if you really want to. But we recommend waiting until we have finalized a date.
- If you are a guest, please let us know your member contact. If you are paying for someone else, please let us know who.
- Even if you are going to pay on-site, please let us know if you are coming using the contact form on this page – we need to give the venue an accurate count for breakfast, lunch, and breaks.
Please contact the the Program Chair with the form on this page if you wish to present at the event. You can email the Chair directly at ProgramChair@NADDRG.org.
If you are not a member of NADDRG, you may attend one meeting as a Guest of a member in good standing. Attending subsequent meetings will require you to become a Provisional Member.
At the November 2019 meeting, we heard about many topics listed below. We hope to see you at the next meeting!
- Heat and Temperature in Hot Stamping
- Effects of welds on the forming behaviors of Laser Welded Blanks
- Formability of Tailor Welded Blanks
- Stress-based Failure Detection Method in the VDA 238-100 Tight Radius Bend Test
- Fracture Anisotropy in AHSS Steels
- GISSMO Fracture Modeling of AHSS Steel
- Deformation of Q&P Steels: Adiabatic Heating and Sheet Orientation
- Estimating Variability in Stamping Panel Outcomes Arising from Material Noise
- Review of the International Centre for Innovative Manufacturing Projects
- Mitigation of Edge Cracking During Accumulative Roll Bonding (ARB) of Aluminum Strips
- Addressing Future Transportation Challenges with Steel
- Aspects of Analysis of Sheared Edge Based on Surface Image
- Fatigue Damage of Trim Die with Orientation Dependence
- CAE-based process design for improving formability in hot stamping
- Formability Characterization of AA5182-O using Marciniak, Nakazima, and Stretch-Bend Tests with Curvature and Strain-Rate Based Limit Strain Detection Methods
- Laser Heat Treating of Automotive Dies
- Industry 4.0: Press Side Die Lubrication
- …and more!
Let us know what you want to present at the next meeting!