Our last meeting was held virtually on 10 and 11 June 2021. It was a success!! A list of topics from that meeting is found at the bottom of this page
The next NADDRG meeting will be held virtually in December, 2021. Once the date has been finalized, it will be posted here. Send a message to MeetingCoordinator [at symbol] NADDRG [dot symbol] org to register.
- When the December 2021 topics become available, they will be posted here
The NADDRG 2022 Spring Symposium will be held IN PERSON on May 19, 2022, at the Inn at St. John’s in Plymouth, MI (44045 Five Mile Rd, Plymouth MI 48170). Breakfast will be available starting at 7:30am, and the meeting will start at 8:30am.
You can pay for the May 19th 2022 NADDRG Symposium with a Credit Card by clicking on the link below.
- If you are a guest, please let us know your member contact. If you are paying for someone else, please let us know who.
- Even if you are going to pay on-site, please let us know if you are coming using the contact form on this page – we need to give the venue an accurate count for breakfast, lunch, and breaks.
Please contact the the Program Chair with the form on this page if you wish to present at the event. You can email the Chair directly at ProgramChair[at symbol] NADDRG [dot symbol] org.
If you are not a member of NADDRG, you may attend one meeting as a Guest of a member in good standing. Attending subsequent meetings will require you to become a Provisional Member.
At the June 2021 meeting, we heard about many topics listed below.
- On the Development of Fold Initiator Patterns to Promote Progressive Folding of Hot Stamped Ultra-High Strength Axial Crush Structures
- Warm forming of pre-aged 7000-series aluminum alloy sheet
- Bending Enhancement for GISSMO
- G3 Steel solutions to LME
- Friction Characterization of Al-Si Coated Ultra-High Strength Steel under Hot Stamping Conditions
- Thermo-metallurgical Modelling of Roller Hearth Furnace
- Resolving TRIP in AHSS at Dynamic Rates: High Rate Pressure Bar and Thermal-Mechanical Testing
- Formability testing of sheet and TWBs – Erichsen, Draw, Earring, Hole Expansion
- Dependence of edge fracture strains on the test method
- Improved material characterization for sheet metal simulation – the promise of 3D DIC tensile testing
- DIC Revolution in Material Testing
- Characterization of Post-necking Hardening Response with DIC: A Critical Assessment of Experimental Techniques Using Virtual Experiments
- …and more!