Our last meeting was held on 19 May 2022 and focused on applications of Digital Image Correlation to sheet metal formability. You can learn more about that meeting by visiting https://naddrg.org/dic-symposium.
The NADDRG 2022 Fall Symposium will be held IN PERSON on November 3, 2022 at the The Blackwell Inn on the campus of The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio. (2110 Tuttle Park Pl, Columbus, OH 43210, +1-614-247-4000). Breakfast and lunch will be provided, with breakfast starting at 7:30am .
Presentations are invited covering recent work on advanced sheet metal alloys, formability, fracture, sheared edge formability, bendability, lubrication, press technology, forming simulation, interaction between forming processes and product performance (for example, crash worthiness), and other related topics.
We invite you to make a presentation to your peers on a relevant topic – it is a great way to network with and get feedback from the best minds in the industry. Please send your name, presentation title, and the amount of time requested for the presentation to ProgramChair@NADDRG.org as soon as possible. We have a limited number of slots remaining.
Tentative topics include:
- Anisotropic forming limit diagram and material modeling strategy of commercial pure titanium sheet
- Characterization of the Formability of Al-Si Coated PHS1800 during Hot Stamping
- Data Informed Process Control in Progressive Sheet Metal Forming using Machine Learning
- Hydroforming of roll-formed aluminum tubes: establishment of the forming envelope and virtual process design
- Optimization of Drawbead Force Design Based on Stamping CAE Data
- Press-side Data collection using IRMCO iNsight
- Sheared Edge Formability Characterization of 5xxx, 6xxx, and 7xxx Aluminum Alloys at Room and Elevated Temperatures using Hole Expansion Tests
- Smart Engineering and in-line process control towards eliminating scrap in stamping production
- Stress-superposed incremental forming to enhance the final part characteristics of a SS304 square pyramid
- Stretch bendability evaluation
- [This list is accurate as of October 27, but may change due to last minute scheduling issues.]
Advance Registration and Payment is required for this meeting – no walk-ins will be allowed.
Registration is as simple as paying for the November 3rd 2022 NADDRG meeting by clicking on the link below.